Equipment Breakdown Insurance
Equipment breakdown insurance covers the cost to repair or replace your equipment, lost income, extra expenses needed to continue running your business while the equipment is being fixed, and the lost value of spoiled or contaminated products. In addition, it can cover losses or expenses your business may incur if normal operations are interrupted by an off-site equipment related failure.
Our agents at Upstate Agency can help you weigh the costs and benefits of business equipment insurance and help identify the specific coverage and limits you and your business need.
Equipment breakdown insurance typically covers the following equipment-related issues:
- Pays to fix or replace failed equipment
- Reimburses for time and labor costs to fix or replace failed equipment
- Replaces lost business income when a covered breakdown causes a partial or total business interruption
- Covers additional expenses to minimize business losses or get the equipment working
- Reimburses costs to replace spoiled stock or materials
A comprehensive equipment breakdown insurance policy protects you and your business against breakdowns caused by power surges, motor burnout, boiler malfunction and operator error. In addition, mechanical breakdown coverage covers mechanical and electrical equipment, computers and communication equipment, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, boilers and pressure equipment.
Contact an Upstate Agency agent for equipment breakdown insurance costs and rates today.