Upstate Agency knows recreational vehicles (RVs). We also know that the type of RV you own, motorized or towable, and how you use it, recreational or full-time, factors into the type of insurance policy you’ll need. RVers encounter situations that are unique to life on the road, and our agents can make sure you are prepared for anything that may happen.
There are a multitude of features included in an RV insurance policy, and our agents will work with each individual to provide a customized policy that meets your specific requirements. All RV policies provide the following basic coverage:
- Liability coverage will cover accident-related expenses, including vehicle damage and personal injury.
- Collision coverage covers damages to your RV in the event if an accident with another vehicle, regardless of fault and roll overs.
- Comprehensive coverage covers non-collision damage to your RV, including theft, vandalism, falling objects, fire, storms and other natural disasters.
- Medical payments coverage helps pay medical costs for you and your passengers if your RV is involved in an accident, no matter which party is at fault.
- Vacation liability coverage provides protection in the event of an accident that occurs on the premises while the RV is being used as a temporary residence.
- Replacement cost and scheduled personal effects coverage pays before any other policy to limit the need to file a homeowners insurance claim.
For more information on RV insurance and finding the right policy for you, contact an Upstate Agency agent today.